Your Real Property Will Appreciate-
As your professional property managers, we will dedicate our efforts to increasing income while decreasing expenses, which will result in increased property values.
Our Process includes:
Rental Property Analysis:
- We will inspect each unit for any deferred maintenance which could become an expensive repair if ignored or which might be an obstacle to attracting better tenants at a higher rent. We’ll share our findings and make recommendations accordingly.
- If you wish, we will also examine your history of income, expenses and financing to look for ways to increase your profit potential.
Development of Goals & Budget:
- Once the analysis has been done, we identify, clarify and help you set YOUR goals for each of your properties. We then create a budget based on past experience and market projections. An Action Plan is then developed that allows the Ramsey Management Team to meet your goals and expectations within the budget guidelines agreed upon.
- All the priorities, goals and budget are based on what YOU want accomplished. As we carry out your requests, we will keep you well informed of our progress.
- When one of your tenants gives notice we will immediately set an appointment for a pre-move-out inspection to determine the physical status of the unit. We remind the vacating tenant of their lease obligations and inform them of any cleaning or necessary repairs that will be their responsibility and that could be deducted from their security deposits if left undone. This action eliminates surprises for both parties.
- As soon as the tenant vacates the apartment our maintenance staff quickly takes whatever action necessary to bring the apartment back to pristine condition so that it shows well during the rental process.
- Our leasing specialist then writes up a description of the rental unit that includes all of the amenities and location benefits. This is a hot rental market and our goal is to quickly turn the rental over at the best market rate.
Property Management Audit:
- If you haven’t done a property management audit within the last 5 years – it’s time! Let us show you how we can manage your property more efficiently and cost effectively. Give Brian Ramsey a call today for this no obligation, no cost assessment at 415.474.5175.